The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015. Here are my favorites, with links to the reviews. They are in no particular order.
1. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
2. The Likeness by Tana French
3. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
4. Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
5. The Martian by Andy Weir
6. The Bees by Laline Paull
7. Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
8. The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham
9. The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
10. The Selection by Kiera Cass (I really mean the whole series - is that cheating?)
What are your favorites so far this year?