Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is all about our winter TBR lists. And when you've greatly restricted your use of a TBR list as I have, there's nothing more fun than permission to make one.
Here are the books I'm most looking forward to reading this winter:
2. A Little Life by Hanya Yanigahara
3. Allegedly by Tiffany Jackson
4. The Cooking Gene: A Journey Through African American Culinary History in the Old South by Michael Twitty
5. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
6. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
8. Binti: Home by Nnedi Okorafor
9. In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
10. The Burning Girl by Claire Messud
Some of these are on my 2018 TBR Pile Challenge list which I'll be posting sometime soon, once it's finalized. (Roof Beam Reader is hosting again, so I don't need to do it on my own this year!) I'm hoping to start Sense and Sensibility sometime very soon because I have tickets to see a stage adaptation of it the weekend just before Christmas. My book group at work is reading Allegedly, I think for January. Others are just books I've been wanting to read, some of which just came out recently.
What are your winter reading plans?