It's been a while since I shared the first picture of my Amish Broom Corn Sock, but I've now finished the pair.
I kind of like how the striping looks, especially on the heel. I'm not personally a big fan of high-contrast colorways, but these socks are for Eric and he picked out the yarn.
They were quite simple and straightforward. I had some trouble initially because the yarn is a little thicker than I expected for sock yarn, but once I restarted on size 1.5 needles with fewer stitches it went quite smoothly. There's not a lot to say about these. I'm hoping that now I'll turn to my other unfinished projects rather than immediately casting on for something new, as I'm always tempted to do the moment I finished a project.
Post a Comment