Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. I'm actually doing last week's topic, because at the time I thought it was a bit premature for a Top 10 of the Year list. It still is, but I actually want to do next week's topic next week. So here it is!
These are my favorite books that I read for the first time in 2015. (I had some 5-star re-reads on my list but I'm not counting those.)
1. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
2. The Likeness by Tana French
3. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
4. Unbecoming by Rebecca Scherm
5. The Selection series by Kiera Cass (I'll count the whole series as one.)
6. Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics
7. Delicious Foods by James Hannaham
8. Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
9. The Bees by Laline Paull
10. The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins
And as I keep looking at my list I see many more that I want to include but I'm making myself stop. These were the first ones I saw when glancing through my list so I'm sticking with them!
What were your favorite books this year? Did you read any that were on my list?