Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top 10 favorite authors I read for the first time in 2015.
This was more difficult than I anticipated! I actually had to narrow it down, but when choosing between authors I predictably went with those whose books are the most dark. Some of these authors are just new to me, but for others I read their debut novel.
Here they are, in no particular order, with links to my reviews:
2. Amy Lukavics - I read her debut, Daughters Unto Devils.
3. Kiera Cass - I read The Selection, The Elite, The One, and The Heir. But who's counting?
4. Wilkie Collins - I read The Woman in White.
5. W. Somerset Maugham - I read The Painted Veil.
6. Emily St. John Mandel - I read Station Eleven. Didn't everybody?
7. Erin Bow - I read The Scorpion Rules.
8. Scott Hawkins - I read The Library at Mount Char.
9. Rebecca Scherm - I read her debut, Unbecoming.
10. M. O. Walsh - I read his debut, My Sunshine Away.
Did you discover any new favorite authors this year?