Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Top Ten Favorites From the Last Three Years
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is top ten all-time favorite books from the last three years. I don't know if that means it has to be published in the last three years, but that's what I'm going with because otherwise it's too hard to choose!
Here, in no particular order, are my ten favorite books published since March 2012. Links all go to my reviews so you can easily click over to see why I loved them so much.
1. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
2. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
3. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
4. The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
6. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
7. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick (second review, with spoilers)
8. Thunderstruck and Other Stories by Elizabeth McCracken
9. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
10. The Family Romanov: Murder, Rebellion, and the Fall of Imperial Russia by Candace Fleming
Ok, the first two may actually be my top two, but otherwise they are in no particular order. I notice a couple of things here. First, two of them are nonfiction. Second, four of them are young adult. You can draw your own conclusions.
What are your recent favorites?
Labels: books, favorites, top ten tuesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome list! I'll Give You the Sun & Eleanor and Park are such great reads! I loved them so much. I Hope you have a great week! :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Post a Comment